Thursday, September 04, 2008

Better Late Than Never

The boys first day of school for the 2008 - 2009 school year was on the 26th of August but I haven't had a chance to stop to put photos online. So here they are....
Andrew has just started grade one which still really weirds me, he is so big. 

Andrew's teacher is Ms Mc Cleary and he loves having her as a teacher.

Matthew started a little later in the day, so between 8:30 am when we got home from dropping Andrew until 10:00 am when we left to drop him at school he asked me every five minutes if it was time to go yet. (I only wish I were exaggerating).

In typical Matt style he skipped to the car I know why he is always hungry he uses all the energy skipping.
He was so happy to start school.
They all looked so tiny yet so grown up all lined up to go into class. It's funny last year we went into the class with all the other parents to say good bye and get the kids settled in. This year all the kids were lining up one minute and inside starting kinder the next. 

I really wasn't sure how to feel.

Oh and Matthew has Ms Bonnie as his teacher this year. She taught Andrew last year. Matt was ecstatic.

It's a week and a bit since they started school and are both really happy which makes me happy.


No comments: